578 New Loudon Rd.
11 Spring Street
Saratoga Springs, NY
Bodywork Professionals in Saratoga Springs, NY
The downtown location is at 11 Spring Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866. We are in a historic building, adjacent to Congress Park, and in the heart of Saratoga’s central shopping and dining district.
Please allow ample time to park in downtown Saratoga Springs. Sometimes you may have a short, healthy walk to arrive at our office.
We are located just across Spring Street from Congress Park, near the Arts Center. Here is a parking map for downtown Saratoga Springs to help you find these suggested locations near our office.
- On-street parking on the streets surrounding our office (Spring St., Broadway, Phila St., Putnam St.); read the signs for regulations., as some is limited to 2 hours.
- All day parking on the top of the parking garage entered by turning right off of Phila Street at Harvey’s Restaurant and Bar. Phila Street is a one-way street heading east from Broadway.
- 2-hour parking in the bottom of the garage between Phila and Spring Street, with entrance from Putnam Street.
- 48-hour parking in the surface lot at corner of Putnam and Spring Streets.
- Large civic parking lot with hundreds of free parking spaces on Woodlawn Ave., a short and delightful walk across Broadway from the office.
Validated parking (90 minute limit) for the Congress Park Center lot across Broadway, between Congress Street and Washington Street (the lot behind The Gap and Banana Republic).