COVID-19 POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Masks are recommend but optional for clients.
Masks will be worn by staff if a client is wearing a mask.
Masks are optional for therapist if the client chooses not to wear a mask.
COVID-19 – In order to keep you and our staff as safe and healthy as possible, we have instituted a number of changes as recommended by New York State and by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In addition, we are staggering our schedules and providing more time between clients to allow for deeper cleaning of treatment rooms and to reduce the number of clients in the reception area and hallways at any one time.
The new scheduling means we will be ready to welcome you directly into the treatment room and eliminate any waiting time in the reception area. Please be on time.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
Please take your temperature before leaving home. Anything above a 99.9 you must call to reschedule. We ask that you do not enter the building more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Please remember to use the sanitation station at the entrance and throughout the office during your visit.
It’s still ok to wear a mask if you want to
All staff must wear face masks.
- Masks are mandatory for non-vaccinated clients/ staff
- Masks are optional for vaccinated clients in session
- Masks are worn by default by therapist in session
- Masks are optional for vaccinated clients and staff outside of session
ONLINE BOOKING ENCOURAGED
We are urging all clients to use our online booking/ payment system to reduce time at the front desk. The system is fast and convenient; you can find it here: get.mndbdy.ly/s1ud/lnJL5yyK8u
We will pre-screen our clients with appointment reminders. We will send an email confirming your appointment; when you confirm your appointment, it is an affirmation that you’ve answered “no” to the following questions:
- Do you have a fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
In order to cut down on paper passing between us, we are no longer doing paper intake forms. ALL clients will be asked to digitally update their intake on their next visit. Please take a minute now to update your intake form. INTAKE FORM
Cleaning and SANITATION
While we have always provided a safe and clean environment, in light of the current situation, we have significantly increased our cleaning and sanitation procedures.
- We are increasing our cleaning and sanitation of all “high touch” surfaces including those in the reception area
- All treatment surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each client
- As always, our linens and laundry are professionally cleaned to hospital level standards
- We have instituted office-wide protocols for cleaning and disinfecting.
- Our complete protocol is here